Philips Recruiting for the position FP&A Analyst Manager .This position requires CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA/Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Business Economics,Finance and/or Accounting with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 11th June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- FP&A Analyst Manager
|Salary Offering||No Information|
|Hiring Designation||FP&A Analyst Manager|
|Qualification||CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA/Bachelor or Master’s degree in a Business Economics,Finance and/or Accounting|
|No Vacancy||No Information|
Job Role or Description
- Preparing, analyzing, presenting the International Market financial in MEC, QEC, YEC and submitting Management review packs with actionable insights.
- Support business during Forecasting, Budgeting, Strategic plans with relevant inputs.
- Problem solve & own Market KPIs analysis.
- Participate & execute projects to contribute Finance Hoshin.
- Ad-hoc Support to the CoE/ Central FP&A Team / BG / BU with relevant & useful financial information and facilitate/contribute for effective decision-making process.
- Identify, Develop & Implement the ideas – Simplify, Standardize, Harmonize the activities/reports by adopting the best practices from other Markets. Automate the reports with the help of various tools. Add value to the process.
- Work with cross-functional teams (IT, FMS, Factory Finance, PPA)
Company Profile: Koninklijke Philips N.V., commonly shortened to Philips, is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven in 1891. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven