Amazon Released Job Openings On 06-08-2021.Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting CA,CPA,CWA,MBA Candidates with 10-20+ Years of Experience for FinOps Manager – Accounts Receivable Position.Complete Details for the FinOps Manager – Accounts Receivable as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:04
- Details of Salary:30,00,000 – 35,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 06/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performs autonomously, initiates and manages complex, departmental and/or cross- company work. Managing process workload and establishing priorities.
- Is expected to set and improve policies and procedures, maintaining full compliance and implement best practices.
- Independently manages and drives recruiting efforts. Continually raises the bar.
- Plays significant role in career development of the team.
- Drives execution of vision and goals for the team.
- Setting up process priorities and aligning with overall organization goals.
- Driving organizations collection strategy, plays a leaders role in improving collection efficiencies, spearheads development and implementation of collection tools and other automation.
- Exploring upstream/downstream improvement opportunities by working with business partners, identifying root causes and builds long term solutions.
- Building long term relationship to improve collection life-cycle. Stakeholders and customer management.
- Building and maintaining operations performance metrics and continually raising the bar.
- Evaluating and communicating accounts receivable controller-ship risks with the Finance Operations, assessing the adequacy of existing controls and implementing new controls as needed.