NetApp Recruitment 2021. NetApp recruiting CA/US CPA/ACCA/B.Com/Bachelors degree in Finance & Accounting for Statutory Audit Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. NetApp creates innovative storage and data management solutions that help our customers accelerate business breakthroughs and achieve outstanding cost efficiency. Eligibility for the Statutory Audit Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: NetApp
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Statutory Audit Accountant
- Qualification: CA/US CPA/ACCA/B.Com/Bachelors degree in Finance & Accounting
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Be the responsible for a group of countries/entities assigned for audit service delivery and ensure timely quality audit deliverables. The professional will build strong relationships with the Global colleagues & auditors, identify areas where COE can improve quality and increase the scope of work under the overall permissibility paradigm. Be responsible for managing a multiple audit across Globe. Act as a Service Champion in shaping up CoE level strategic initiatives like Centralization/Innovation. interpret, develop, implement, and monitor accounting policies, processes, and procedures . Carry out the audit preparation in accordance with the Generally Accepted Auditing Standards under US GAAP, Local GAAP . Verify the compliance of GAAP and other statutes for accounting as well as disclosure requirements, including encouraging/advising management to adopt the best practices for Financial Reporting . Provide counsel on accounting related issues, disclosure obligations related to business transactions, and financial statements .
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in NetApp Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with NetApp Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.