Philips Recruitment 2021. Philips recruiting CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA/Bachelor or Masters degree in a Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting for Financial planning & Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Philips Global Business Services LLP is a limited liability partnership organization with Royal Philips of the Netherlands. Royal Philips is a diversified technology company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation in the areas of Health Systems and Personal Health.. Eligibility for the Financial planning & Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Philips
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Financial planning & Analyst
- Qualification: CA/CPA/ICWAI/MBA/Bachelor or Masters degree in a Business Economics, Finance and/or Accounting
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- If interested please share your resume to Shivani.email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyses and reports on business performance by means of: Monthly performance, AOP, product/market/function/customer/integral profitability, quarterly forecasting, strategic planning, cost control, target setting / remuneration, pricing/margin analysis, etc. Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc. Prepares, attends, takes notes and keeps track of follow-ups regarding performance and strategy meetings. Takes initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders.
- Participates in various x-BG/Sector/Market Finance improvement projects Executes FP&A operational processes, and participates in various x-CoE/BG/Market/Function process and operating model improvement projects Understands systems and tools. Ensures quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth. Pro-actively supports strategy execution by delivering meaningful, accurate and timely reporting & analysis on business performance, thereby supporting relevant stakeholders (ExCom, Businesses, and Markets) to make fact-based sound business decisions.
- Pro-actively supports execution of financial planning by preparing and supporting performance and strategy meetings of relevant stakeholders (ExCom, Businesses, and Markets) in line with Sector/ExCom F&A directives. Accountability for timeliness and accuracy of core deliverables (planning, analysis & reporting process and MEC related activities), planning/forecast reliability and scoping (business size, impact, breadth).
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Philips Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Philips Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.