Morgan Stanley Released Job Openings On 06/03/2023.Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Morgan Stanley Recruiting CA/CPA/ACCA with 01+years experience for Accounting Policy Advisor – AVPr position.Complete Details for the Accounting Policy Advisor – AVPr as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 06/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : Oracle Work From Home & Office Job Opportunity For CA Graduates
Job Description/Skills Required
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence, and strong team ethic. We can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
What will you be doing?
- You will play a key role in Morgan Stanley Global Accounting Policy Management, working with senior stakeholders in the US and EMEA.
- You will provide advisory support to our global Finance colleagues, supporting the global legal entity controllers and producing the Morgan Stanley IFRS Model Financial Statements.
- You will help execute the team’s global accounting horizon scanning process, including monitoring of sources, technical review of new publications and communication to subject matter experts (SMEs) and Firm stakeholders.
- You will develop SME knowledge on key areas of accounting, have the opportunity to work alongside cross-functional teams on major Firm implementation projects, and assist with the resolution of ad-hoc advisory queries from internal stakeholders.
- You will be involved in helping to train our internal stakeholders on technical matters, including key accounting updates identified through the team’s horizon scanning process.
Click here for Official notification and Apply