Cognizant Recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA),B.Com,M.Com,MBA/PGDM for the position Fund Accounting .This position requires CA,ICWA (CMA),B.Com,M.Com,MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 17th oct 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Fund Accounting
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Fund Accounting|
Job Role or Description
- Accounting daily Journal entries for cash/bank transactions in accordance with the relevant supporting docs as per agreed quality and turnaround time (TAT) with clients
- Preparing/accounting for Adhoc Fund accounting deliverables like Capital Call, Distributions with accuracy
- Perform cash/bank reconciliations on a regular basis
- Prepare financial statements, schedule of investments and portfolio valuations on a quarterly basis
- Monitor the cash flows to facilitate capital calls and distributions on a regular basis
- Perform bank accounting reconciliations on a regular basis
- Hands on experience in preparing monthly, quarterly, bi-annual Financial Statements with supporting documentation.
- Preparation of partner capital statements and waterfall schedules
- Prepare monthly valuations, reconciliations of fund draw downs and distributions, accruals, expenses etc.
- Prepare partner capital activity- capital calls, distributions, partner transfers
- Prepare various fee calculations eg. Management fee calculations carried interest allocations in accordance with the Fund documentation.
- Assist in onboarding and off boarding of investors.
- Review of LPAs on regular basis and ensure the changes have been accommodated into the reporting.
- To liaise with various external and internal parties (e.g. clients, external auditor) in the day to day accounting of the Fund and other custom reporting and projects for specific investor needs.
Company Profile Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work