BNY Mellon Released Job Openings On 06/03/2023.BNY Mellon is an investments company with more than USD 33 Trillion assets under custody. We provide investment management; investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world. In the region of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, which we have been serving since the 1900s, we deliver services to a broad range of clients seeking access to global capital markets Bank of New York Mellon – a leading financial services provider..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for BNY Mellon s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
BNY Mellon Recruiting CA Graduates with 00-01+years experience for Manager, Fund/Client Accounting position.Complete Details for the Manager, Fund/Client Accounting as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Wilmington – Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 06/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Related Job : Oracle Work From Home & Office Job Opportunity For CA Graduates
Job Description/Skills Required
In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Manages a small team of Accountants responsible for conducting accounting services on behalf of assigned clients including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses, and preparing reports.
- Resolves escalated issues from team members. Manages the performance of assigned staff and sets team priorities.
- Manages team in determining the net asset value (NAV) for assigned funds for each measurement cycle.
- Manages relationships with assigned clients and ensures all questions are answered and issues with fund calculations and accounting are resolved.
- Manages processes for checking for the completeness and accuracy of disclosure in financial statements.
- Provides oversight of team to ensure that accounting records are maintained in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Bachelors degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 4-5 years of total work experience and at least 0-1 years in management preferred.
- Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred.