Morgan Stanley Released Job Openings On 25/01/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Morgan Stanley s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Morgan Stanley Recruiting CA with 05-10+Years Experience for Director- Legal Entity Controller Position. Complete Details for the Director- Legal Entity Controller follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:25/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Overseeing the preparation of timely, relevant and value added information on entities and presenting this to senior management, both local and functional, including: Review of statutory financial statements Review of management accounts and variance analysis Validation of US Federal Reserve entity level reporting Oversight of monthly reconciliation of accounts and balances Co-ordination of all legal entity activity, with key internal experts such as tax, legal etc. Implementation of various monthly, quarterly & annual processes for entities managed in Glasgow Management and development of staff within the Mumbai team. Responsible for maintaining key stakeholder relationships both internally and externally including: external auditors, Product Control, Company Secretarial and Tax. The role will also require participation in the development of the LEC function in Mumbai, involving: Re-engineering and standardization of processes as required Supporting the Business Units in the setup, opening & closing of entities and adapting the entity’s ledgers and system requirements. Ongoing entity-specific initiatives and projects Contributing to the reporting control framework, ensuring compliance to client requirements and internal policy
About Company: Morgan Stanley Investment Management is a fully owned Morgan Stanley company. Morgan Stanley Investment Management, based in Mumbai, India, supports Morgan Stanley’s investment management businesses worldwide with a range of specialist services, from performance, proxy voting, risk management to IT support & development.