JSW GBS Recruiting B.Com,ICWA (CMA) for the position Accounts Manager .This position requires B.Com,ICWA (CMA) with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 29th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Accounts Manager
|Company Name||JSW GBS|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Accounts Manager|
Job Role or Description
We have multiple openings in RTR for Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Conduct GL accounting activities related to following:
- GL Account reconciliations.
- GL Related accounting entries (including debt related accounting entries)
- Closing reports and MIS
- Provide support to audit request
- Through understanding of estimation to be done for provisions.
- Journal entries including accruals and provisions.
2. Follow the operation processes, procedures, checklist and SOA as specified to platform the GL accountings.
3. Provide support in timely closure of books of accounts according to IND AS.
4. Prepare working of accruals and provisions and coordinate with stakeholders for arranging supporting
5. Process and request from general entries and make accounting entries.
6. Generate various closing and GL related reports required for closing reporting and analysis.
7. Escalate issues, deviations and non compliance to team lead.
8. Identifies opportunities for improvement in processes and systems and makes appropriate
9. Meet SLA’s and KPI’s related to the area of operations.
10. Ensure adherence to all statutory and legal requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in Finance & Accounts with exposure in
- Reconciliation and General Ledger function
- Experience in SAP enabled environment
- Experience in Manufacturing Industry or has handled a Manufacturing client in Shared Services/ BPO
Company Profile JSW GBS The US$ 14 billion JSW Group played a key role in India’s growth story. Ranked among India’s top business houses, JSW’s innovative and sustainable forays into the core sectors of Steel, Energy, Cement & Infrastructure are helping build a new nation.