Capgemini Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate for the position Business Analyst .This position requires Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 29th Sept August 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Business Analyst
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Business Analyst|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Thorough understanding of various functional details of any Pricing, CPQ application (Deal Attributes, SITs, Pricing models, Accounting Profiles, Simulation etc.)
- Subject Matter expertise in the IT Industry Costing, Pricing and Financial Management aspects of Deal making.
- Deep understanding of various deal financial models (TCO, ROI etc.)
- Should be able to develop a vision for improvements and optimizations in the current application articulate it and influence / manage others to share the vision.
- Through understanding of various pre-sales and financial processes related the Deal building.
- Interact with the Application Business owners, user community to create the current pain points of the application and identify the opportunities to improve and optimize.
- Work closely with Solution build team consulting with them providing the necessary guidance, providing clarifications
- Document and details the functional requirements to the last detail so that the solution build team can understand and translate them into requirements specifications.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining the high level roadmap of the requirements and their dependencies and work closely with the solution build team to validate high level build plan.
- Build and manage the complete product backlog, participate in the sprint planning and act as the product owner.
- Evangelize the shaping up of the new application and act as change agent with the business owners & user community.
- Validate the system test cases, ensuring the proper regression test suite is prepared, work closely with the internal system testing team.
Company Profile Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries.