MetLife Released Job Openings On 03-08-2021.Metlife is an insurance company. In India, they operate under the name Metlife Life India. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for MetLife s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
MetLife Recruiting CA Freshers/MBA/M.com/CA Inter Candidates with 04-07+ Years of Experience for Advisor Finance Position.Complete Details for the Advisor Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Noida
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Prepare periodic reinsurance settlements by compiling data from the ledger, direct administration systems, the reinsurance data mart, valuations and various other internal sources 2. Assist with monthly financial reporting, such as booking accounting entries, setting up wire transfers in TWS and balance sheet certifications. Ensure overall governance and highlight/escalate potential issue. 3. Assist with the analysis of current and historical financial results for reinsurance business; design and prepare reports/studies that will enhance the analysis. Answer issue based queries to Reinsurance Controllers relating to analytics 4 Compare Reinsurance claims to Direct claims and Reinsurance reserve requirements appropriate 5. Assist with the implementation of new treaties in the ERDR system 6. Prepare Annual DAC Tax computation for Tax department and DAC tax letters for reinsurers. 7 Perform research relating to queries raised by reinsurers, auditors, etc. and assist with preparing timely responses 8. Prepare internal MIS and analytics relating to reinsurance Inquiries highlighting resource utilization and turnaround time and provide tracking of audits (Reinsurance, D&T, SOX, and State side) 9. Assist in preparation of Management reports. 10. Prepare periodic reinsurance settlements by compiling data from the ledger, direct administration systems, the reinsurance data mart, valuations and various other internal sources