DXC Technology Released Job Openings On 03-08-2021.DXC Technology is an American multinational company that provides information technology services from business to business.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for DXC Technology s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
DXC Technology Recruiting CA,CA Inter,ICWA,MBA Candidates with 08-12+ Years of Experience for Advisor Finance Position.Complete Details for the Advisor Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performs complex financial analyses including budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, and financial modeling; develops and implements capitalization methods, and reviews journal entries to meet business needs.
- Lead & participate in forecast activities & actual spend reporting for specific region. This also involves performing variance analysis, reconciliation, SOX reporting
- Finalization of function’s budget & working with different stakeholder to ensure the actual spend is kept within the budgets
- Perform month-end close activities with strict timelines & compliance adherence. This involves working with different stakeholders like Sales Operations Team, Regional FP&A teams & Global leadership teams.
- Reporting & Analytics around spend management, utilization for various management reviews. This also involves tracking & reporting direct & indirect spend, Bids & pursuit costs
- Drive Automation and SOX controls for commission process and closure of all entries and true ups within prescribed timelines.
- Ensure that financial data & systems are updated/aligned to the business requirement. Drive the team for early adoption of automation and actively engage in process improvements