MetLife Recruitment 2021. MetLife recruiting CA/CS/CMA Intermediate passout or CFA,BS/BA in Accounting or Finance for Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Metlife is an insurance company. In India, they operate under the name Metlife Life India. Eligibility for the Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: MetLife
- Location :Noida
- Post Name: Accountant
- Qualification: CA/CS/CMA Intermediate passout or CFA,BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation of complex financial instrument disclosures for several invested asset classes and investment vehicles (securities, mortgage loans, real estate and investment subsidiaries). Reporting includes monthly, quarterly and annual management reports, footnote, MD&A and XBRL disclosures for SEC, GAAP or STAT audits.
- Preparation of support files by utilizing multiple sources of data. Ability to reconcile multiple sources of data to compile a consolidated report.
- Plan workflow for all deliverables in advance of quarter end.
- Gather information to anticipate and understand investment trends and transactions.
- Complete special requests and ad-hoc reports as requested.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in MetLife Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with MetLife Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.