Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021. Dell Technologies recruiting CA for Senior Analyst, Accounting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs and supports computers and related products and services, and is owned by its parent company Dell Technologies. Eligibility for the Senior Analyst, Accounting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dell Technologies
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Analyst, Accounting
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Indirect Tax accounting Registration level books vs tax return reconciliation Support monthly tax filling Revenue reconciliation COGS/Opex analysis I/C reconciliation between cross charge Vs. documentation GST refund filing support Balance Sheet Reconciliation Essential requirements: Accounting Background , CA with 2 to 4 years of post- qualification experience or Commerce graduate with 5+ years of exp Knowledge of GST Law Good in communication Good in excel Knowledge of Oracle, SAP Have excellent written, interpersonal and oral communication skills Desirable Requirements ACCA/SYMA/CIMA certification in progress/completed is an advantage
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Dell Technologies Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Dell Technologies Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.