MetLife Released Job Openings On 16-09-2021.Metlife is an insurance company. They operate in India under the name Metlife Life India.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for MetLife s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
MetLife Recruiting CA/CPA Candidates with 05+ Years of Experience for Supervisor – Accounting Support Position.Complete Details for the Supervisor – Accounting Support as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepares Liquid Asset Reports/ Cash Flow statement
- Perform Accounting and system Reconciliation activities
- Prepares financial statements and reports within regulatory/Financial reporting of accounting activities.
- Assists with quarterly and year-end reporting. Preparation and review of footnotes, QFS and annual EV reporting for various companies.
- Run reports in Hyperion and perform basic analysis / comparison to previous months/quarters
- The ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment is critical.
- Project management whereby financial reporting objectives are continuously evaluated in relation to ongoing projects and changes in accounting guidance. These projects are classified according to critical parameters (i.e., priority, scope, end date, etc.) and are assigned in a balanced manner consistent with staff capabilities, workloads and performance development goals. Consideration of factors such as dependencies, stakeholders and possible barriers are essential to achievement of optimal results.
- Coordination with internal stakeholders for information reported within the notes to financial statements. The information is to be efficiently and effectively analyzed for completeness and accuracy.