Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting B.Com/B.Com(Hons) for Credit/Control Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. Eligibility for the Credit/Control Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: Credit/Control Executive
- Qualification: B.Com/B.Com(Hons)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 30/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Time and Venue Walkin Interview on 1st July from 12.30 PM – 1.30 PM onwards https://genpact.zoom.us/j/8363395997
Job Description/Skills Required
- Making collection calls to the customers, emailing/faxing invoices or getting hard copies mailed out to customers as per their requests. Identify and resolve unidentified cash and manage end to end process of Cash applications. Process cash application functions to invoices at assigned sites ensuring the DRR (Daily Receipt Reconciliation) is completed in a timely, accurate, and confidential manner. Follow up on customer/internal disputes, customer questions and working between departments to get a resolution. Reconcile orders to match customer books, including validating credits or debits and sending them to customer for collection or refund
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Genpact Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Genpact Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.