Invesco Recruitment 2021. Invesco recruiting CA/B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA for Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Invesco is an independent global investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Great ideas transcend borders at Invesco.. Eligibility for the Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Invesco
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: Analyst
- Qualification: CA/B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform the review of regulatory and client guidelines to ensure accuracy and efficiency of existing rules coded and/or to code relevant rules on order management system
- Regular Rule maintenance on trading application i.e. Aladdin
- Conduct Account Mapping / Review viz a viz applicable rule
- Prepare documentation to support reviews conducted and to substantiate/demonstrate adequate processes/controls in coding rules on order management system
- Address compliance alerts/warnings (mainly overnight compliance) related to trading strategies and the application of technology related or manual controls created and applied during this process
- Perform review of portfolio transactions and monitor compliance investment restrictions as they apply to holdings and transactions, identifying breaches and following up with relevant stakeholders to ensure rectification
- Assist in resolving queries with regional compliance teams
- Assist with ongoing review of relevant processes and procedures to ensure best practice
- Prepare/support Analytics for Investment Compliance function to Executive Compliance Leadership
- Conduct forensic, periodic, and transactional testing to ensure compliance of the investment manager, with all applicable state, federal and self-regulatory agency requirements.
- Interact with members of regional and global compliance teams to assess, document, monitor, report, develop, coordinate, and implement various compliance monitoring activities, ongoing testing and related controls.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Invesco Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Invesco Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.