Deloitte Recruitment 2021. Deloitte recruiting (B. Com) or MBA for Tax Consultant 2/Senior- Swiss Individual Taxation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Deloitte is a multinational company providing corporate professional services. It is not only one of the four largest companies providing accounting services but also the largest professional services network in terms of revenue in the world. The company is headquartered in London, UK, spread across several countries around the world.. Eligibility for the Tax Consultant 2/Senior- Swiss Individual Taxation as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deloitte
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Tax Consultant 2/Senior- Swiss Individual Taxation
- Qualification: (B. Com) or MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 30/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Coordination with various departments and updating corporate presentations and communication documents
- Preparing presentations / content as per the event theme/topic
- Central coordination for the whole project team
- Act as an evaluator and event coordinator from time-to-time as required
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Deloitte Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Deloitte Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.