Mckinsey Released Job Openings On 07-08-2021. McKinsey & Company is an American global management consulting firm founded in 1926 by Professor James O. of the University of Chicago. Founded by McKinsey, it advises on strategic management for corporations, governments and other organizations…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Mckinsey s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Mckinsey Recruiting B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 04-06+ Years of Experience for Accounts Payable – Senior Process Associate Position.Complete Details for the Accounts Payable – Senior Process Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:4,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 07/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be responsible for a variety of activities related to Accounts Payable process, primarily processing of invoices within the agreed service levels with high quality standards by adhering to policies of the assigned offices / regions. Who you’ll work with You’ll work as a part of Global Shared Services team, which is part of the McKinsey & Companys global support network. You would have to work in coordination with Offices, Finance Accounting, Global Procurement, approvers & applications support team to perform appropriate accounting and to ensure on time payment to vendors. What you’ll do In this role, you’ll be responsible for analyzing and clearing the daily reports such as emergency invoices, interface rejection reports, unpaid report etc. You are expected to never compromise or deviate from the established process controls..