Amazon Released Job Openings On 31-08-2021.Amazon.com, Inc. Is an American multinational conglomerate focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the US information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft and Facebook..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Amazon s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Amazon Recruiting CA/CWA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 03-04+ Years of Experience for Staff Accountant Position.Complete Details for the Staff Accountant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 31/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prior experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable or other accounting process is a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills.
- Zeal towards Operational Excellence/Process improvement & simplifications
- Excellent knowledge of financial controls and procedures, US GAAP knowledge would be plus
- PC literate with advance level excel
- The Staff Accountant responsibilities include month end closing activities for multiple ledgers and ensure proper review of outstanding amounts due, preparation of monthly/quarterly/annually reconciliations and balance sheet analysis.
- This position will support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures and policies.
- On the audit front, Staff accountant will manage department’s response to internal and external audit requirements and will also ensure compliance with Sox requirements for all geographies/activities handled by Shared Services.
- This position will also play an important role in promoting systems/process development within department to ensure ongoing efficiency and control improvements.
- The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.