PNB Housing Released Job Openings On 07-08-2021.PNB Housing Finance Limited is a registered housing finance company with National Housing Bank. It was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and commenced operations on 11 November 1988. PNB Housing is promoted by Punjab National Bank..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PNB Housing s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PNB Housing Recruiting CA Candidates with 03-08+ Years of Experience for Branch Credit Manager Position.Complete Details for the Branch Credit Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: 5,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 07/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Oversee the under writing of the loans in the Hub region. • Evolve underwriting norms customized to the local market needs and update the U/W bulletins. • Work closely with the S & D team & support on offering innovative product offerings. • Liaison with the Underwriting Head at the HO and creates templates. • Review the underwriting process at Hub level. • Decision on IHLs cases based on PNBHFL policies, processes and merits of the case. • Approve projects in the hub region. • Forward request beyond the statutory limit to the HO. • Work closely with the CGM risk on builder financing approval related issues. • Manage external agents involved in the verification process. • Co-ordinate with the recoveries team and generate business insights. • Responsible for technical evaluation of properties in the hub region. • Formulate technical evaluation processes and policies in the hub region. • Manage the technical evaluation process across the organization. • Manage the legal evaluation process in the Hub region. • Responsible for fraud management and risk mitigation activities