Muthoot Finance Released Job Openings On 24-07-2021.The Muthoot Group is a flourishing business empire that has pervaded into each and every big & small town of the country, is home to 20 diversified divisions and 5000 plus branches with a global presence and having 30,000 employees strong workforce. Over 2 Lakh customers visit The Muthoot Group branches every day. The Group has served over 48 crore customers (including repeat customers) till date.The Group recently celebrated 132 years of unblemished business excellence lending services to millions of underserved Indians leading to Financial Inclusion even in the most remote and rural areas of the country…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Muthoot Finance s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Muthoot Finance Recruiting B.Com/BBA Candidates with 00-02+ Years of Experience for Junior Relationship Executive Position.Complete Details for the Junior Relationship Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Faizabad, Raebareli
- No of Vacancies:03
- Details of Salary: 1,25,000 – 1,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 24/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible to attending walk -in clients at Branches. Responsible for accepting & appraising gold jewellerys as per company norms. Ensuring proper Verification & Valuation of Collateral Securities and Documents. Responsible for processing/ documentations of Loans & other financial services. Responsible for cross selling of all products and achieving of individual & branch targets. Responsible for conducting field visits and meeting corporate customers for business development. Responsible for ATM monitoring & functioning if the same is attached to the branch. Ensuring following of all procedures & policies as per laid down by the organization. Coordination with various Banks & preparation of BRS. Responsible for completion of all Accounts related works in the branch. Responsible to maintain up-keep of the branch and ensure confidentialy in all dealings. Responsible for tele-calling customers for following up on interest collection regularly.