Jindal Steel and Power Released Job Openings On 24-07-2021.JSPL is an industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining, power generation and infrastructure sectors. Part of the US $-18-billion OP Jindal Group this young, agile and responsive company is constantly expanding its capabilities to fuel its fairy tale journey that has seen it grow from nowhere to a US $-3.6-billion business conglomerate. The company has committed investments exceeding US$ 30 billion in the future and has several business initiatives running simultaneously across continents..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Jindal Steel and Power s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Jindal Steel and Power Recruiting CA Inter/B.Com/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 05-08+ Years of Experience for Junior Relationship Executive Position.Complete Details for the Junior Relationship Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Raigarh
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- The candidate should have thorough knowledge across FSCM modules.
- The candidate should have thorough knowledge across FM modules
- Understand the basic CO Reporting framework along with cycles for cost allocation /settlement.
- Good knowledge of Master data of CO and Product Costing and CO-PA.
- Various master data elements and related configuration for FI and cross-module master data for MM, SD, PP, PM and PS Module. Understand the issues faced by end-users on day to day basis and provide solution to their satisfaction.
- Conceptualize and be part of developments to ensure smooth running of FICO function meeting organization requirements.