Franklin Templeton Recruitment 2021. Franklin Templeton recruiting B.Com,BBA for TA-Client Representative-International and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Franklin Templeton Investments is a top global investment management organization committed to offering high quality products and providing outstanding service to our customers. We are one of the largest financial services groups in the world based at San Mateo, California USA. We as a group have US$ 647.0 billion in assets under management globally (as of November 30, 2007)…Eligibility for the TA-Client Representative-International as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Franklin Templeton
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: TA-Client Representative-International
- Qualification: B.Com,BBA
- No of Vacancies:03
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Verifies customer requests to ensure information is correct and in good order and takes appropriate action. May perform quality control activities to ensure quality standards are met.
- Monitors electronic dealing platforms to ensure trades extend correctly. Requests missing information and takes necessary action to enable electronic message processing.
- Processes routine monetary and non-monetary requests on Franklin Templeton business systems.
- Adheres to all policies & procedure guidelines and divisional operational metrics/standards to achieve operational, productivity and quality objectives.
- May assist their division with work outside of role’s normal scope and participate in cross training opportunities.
- Participates in continuous improvement training and support change management activities. As well as identifies improvement opportunities to streamline business processes resulting in greater efficiencies, productivity and/or service.
- Develops relationships within sphere of influence to achieve divisional goals, satisfy customer needs, and resolve problems. Participates in team discussions to build business insight and knowledge base in order to achieve individual goals and understand team/divisional objectives
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Franklin Templeton Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Franklin Templeton Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.