Lenskart Recruitment 2021. Lenskart recruiting CA for Accounts Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Lenskart is India’s fastest growing optical business. The company was co-founded in 2010 by Peyush Bansal, Amit Chaudhary & Sumeet Kapahi to provide Vision to India. 1/3rd of India’s population today needs vision correction and only 25% of those in need wear specs. Lenskart was founded in 2010 with a vision to solve this problem of eye wear and be the Numero Uno eyewear provider in India.Eligibility for the Accounts Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Lenskart
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Accounts Manager
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience: 3 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:₹ 7,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 16/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Coordination with finance shared services for finance specific operations
- Creation, tracking and analysis of monthly & annual P&Ls
- Revenue and P&L forecasting
- Variance analysis of revenue and cost – against the annual plan
- Identifying and driving cost control initiatives – channel cost and fixed cost optimization
- Marketing cost – tracking and ROI evaluation
- Project planning and evaluation – network expansion
- Annual and 5-year planning
- Fund requirement management and tracking of monthly cash burn
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.