Atos Syntel Recruitment 2021. Atos Syntel recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA),MBA for Financial Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Atos Syntel is a subsidiary of Atos and a multinational provider of integrated technology and business services. The company is led by Rakesh Khanna. Atos Syntel was created by the acquisition of Syntel, Inc. by Atos S.E., which was announced on July 22, 2018 and completed on October 9, 2018. Eligibility for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Atos Syntel
- Location :Mumbai Suburbs, Mumbai
- Post Name: Financial Analyst
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA),MBA
- Experience:00-05 Years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Looking for CA with 2+ years of experience
- Good knowledge of P&L, Revenue, Cost, Gross Margin, SGA & Operating Margin.
- Experience of financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting across the business
- Having good analytical skill and person with business mindset
- Work closely with business heads on a regular basis to develop strategies for growth, cost savings and process improvement.
- Experience with Management Reporting Scorecard, Operating Metrics, etc. and Other Ad hoc assignments.
- Understanding of Variance analysis, Segment Reporting, Trend Analysis
- Expert Knowledge in MS Excel, Power point & Word.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.