Smith & Nephew Released Job Openings On 09-09-2021. Smith & Nephew plc, also known as Smith + nephew, is a British multinational medical device manufacturer headquartered in Watford, England..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Smith & Nephew s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Smith & Nephew Recruiting CA/CMA/CPA/ACCA Candidates with 04+ Years of Experience for Associate Finance Controller Position.Complete Details for the Associate Finance Controller as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Associate Country / Cluster Controller – Finance Finance Operations provides financial oversight, transactional process delivery and financial reporting for the business. A result-driven and confident Associate Finance Controller, manages and improves country / cluster financial performance and direct accounting operations. The Associate Finance Controller supports the delivery of high quality, timely reporting for group, management and statutory purposes. The role is responsible for ensuring compliance with external as well as internal financial reporting requirements including IFRS, local statutory laws & regulations. This role will be responsible for Coordinating, Problem Solving and Recommending solutions to the Cluster/Country Finance Controller for technical accounting transactions to ensure the Business Unit aligns to internal polices & controls and the relevant external accounting and statutory frameworks. This role needs to be proactively engaged to interpret and apply changes in local statutory accounting rules or other laws & regulations applicable to the local Business unit..