KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting CA/CMA/CFA/MBA for Consultant / Sr.Consultant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. KPMG International Ltd. is an Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services network and one of the Big Four accounting firms. Eligibility for the Consultant / Sr.Consultant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location :Bengaluru, Mumbai
- Post Name: Consultant / Sr.Consultant
- Qualification: CA/CMA/CFA/MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Implement best-in-class planning solutions for forecasting and budgeting Interact with Client and Business team on requirement gathering and project implementations Develop reporting strategy and MIS reporting packages Current state assessment and Fit-gap analysis
- KPIs, Value driver analysis, Driver based planning models — Zero based budgeting solution and experience with developing budgets (ground up) — Costing and profitability modeling (ABC, LCC, target costing etc) — Propose the best and quality solutions
- Defining environment strategy for business — Driving the implementation of the solution and play back the solution to the Business users convincingly — Design and development of process management in planning — Evaluating and selecting appropriate tools — Leading risks and resolving issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in KPMG Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with KPMG Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.