Reliance Retail Recruitment 2021. Reliance Retail recruiting CA for Technical Support Engineer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. Eligibility for the Technical Support Engineer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Reliance Retail
- Location :Navi Mumbai
- Post Name: Technical Support Engineer
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Various Job opportunity in Reliance Retail ( Indirect taxation , Treasury , Consolidation , Pharma Business , Finance ) for CA Freshers .
- Propose business growth plan analyzing the market scenario
- Prepare Automation plan for Reliance Retail
- Work with all stake holders in preparing and rolling out business forecast and deploy systematic program and performance monitoring to achieve the set business target.
- Analyse and forecast total financing requirements with regard to Balance sheet, and organization level cash flow
- Proactive analysis of Industry trends and competition
- Generate and distribute MIS reports in accurate and timely manner
- Provide inputs and advise to the business for efficient transactions.
- Automate system, MIS Preparation
- Support all business functional activity
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Reliance Retail Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Reliance Retail Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.