HSBC Recruitment 2021. HSBC recruiting CA/CFA/MBA/CS/ICWA/B.Com for MANAGER – ISSUER SERVICE OPERATIONS and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, with around 6,600 offices in both established and faster-growing markets. We aim to be where the economic growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and ultimately helping people to fulfill their hopes and realize their ambitions. We serve around 58 million customers through our four global businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets & Global Private Banking. Eligibility for the MANAGER – ISSUER SERVICE OPERATIONS as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: HSBC
- Location :Kolkata
- Post Name: MANAGER – ISSUER SERVICE OPERATIONS
- Qualification: CA/CFA/MBA/CS/ICWA/B.Com
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- The jobholder will lead and manage a team to deliver excellent service delivery as per agreed PLA on timeliness & quality. Ensure that risks are minimized and profit is maximized through effective management of costs/resources. Ensure that process and procedures are continually reviewed and improved and the changes are communicated and implemented effectively. The job also entails checking on internal/external audits and measures undertaken and regularly reviews them in order to maintain quality and productivity at the optimum level. Set a high standard of continuous staff motivation and leadership to ensure a good work environment.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in HSBC Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with HSBC Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.