JPMorgan Chase Bank Released Job Openings On 03-08-2021Jepimorgan Chase is a world-renowned American financial services multinational company…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for JPMorgan Chase Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
JPMorgan Chase Bank Recruiting CA/CS/CWA/MBA Candidates with 10-12+ Years of Experience for GF&BM – Vice President Control Management Position.Complete Details for the GF&BM – Vice President Control Management as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- o Manage / support the Control Management book of work that includes end-to-end coverage of Operational Risk, Business Resiliency Risk, Information Risk, SOX / CCAP Governance, Process Risk Reviews, High Risk Manual Process Reviews, Data Loss Prevention, User Tools & Intelligent Solutions Controls, Policy compliance monitoring, MIS and metrics reporting, etc. o Perform design and operating reviews of designated LOBs / Functions to assess the effectiveness of the process and activities, identify design / operating gaps, work with business to remediate them and perform post implementation reviews o Collaborate with LOB management and leadership teams locally & globally to deliver on the agreed control management goals & objectives o Strengthen collaboration with Global Control Managers to drive the control management agenda in a well-defined, seamless & consistent manner o Engage with colleagues within LOBs and other control partners like Compliance, Risk, Resiliency and Audit to ensure governance and reporting of key risk indicators, control metrics, resiliency and compliance parameters and ensure timely closure of actions airing thereon o Collaborate effectively with colleagues across GF&BM / India Corporate Center / Global Control Management to lead / manage / support Control Management agenda as and when needed o Review current operating model and make suitable amends in the governance framework to support planned business growth