Oracle Released Job Openings On 03-08-2021.Oracle is a world-renowned software company. It was founded in 1977. It currently has offices in approximately 145 countries worldwide. According to 2005 statistics it has 50000 employees worldwide. The second largest software company in the world..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Oracle s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Oracle Recruiting CA/CA Inter/B.Com/MBA Candidates with 05-07+ Years of Experience for Financial Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : India
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- o Provide deliverables / reports in a timely & accurate manner to stakeholders o Prepare Actuals report based on Trend analysis and drive the calls o Analyze complex Reporting and provide an executive summary o Gain advanced understanding of Business and Business processes o Support BPS / BP Finance Team with complex ad-hoc analysis o Present KPIs to management / stakeholders o Demonstrate advanced knowledge of corporate processes like understanding Consulting KPI’s in details, Actuals submission, restatement etc., o Identify opportunities for process improvements and provide solutions to management o Review and sign off process checklist / operating procedures including updates Additional Responsibilities for Lead Analyst: o Plan for quarter-end & year-end close workload o Perform scenario building to enable decision making o Participate in Global Projects o Lead projects under regular reviews and guidance o Propose proactive course corrections o Review reports produced by Financial Analysts o Train junior members on Oracle systems / tools and hierarchies, support trainings