Johnson Controls Hiring CA for Lead Internal Auditor and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Johnson Controls International plc is an American Irish-domiciled multinational conglomerate headquartered in Cork, Ireland, that produces fire, HVAC, and security equipment for buildings. As of mid-2019, it employed 105,000 people in around 2,000 locations across six continent.Eligibility for the Lead Internal Auditor as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Johnson Controls
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Lead Internal Auditor
- Qualification: CA
- Experience :01+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 01/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Carries out assigned Sarbanes Oxley related activities such as scoping analysis, planning and management testing.
- Ensures timely and effective accomplishment of administrative tasks related to planning and performing audits.
- Provide work direction to the junior members of the audit team to ensure quality, efficiency, and timeliness in the performance of audit engagements.
- Interviews individuals and surveys activities in audit areas assigned.
- Assists in the coordination of work performed with the independent public accountants.
- Analyzes processes and data and assesses level of compliance with applicable procedures, adequacy of controls, efficiency and effectiveness of operations and accuracy of reported information.
- Drafts, reviews, and discusses audit findings with Internal Audit management and the management of the audited unit (and higher-level management, as appropriate) on a timely basis.
- Reviews and ensures the timely completion all staff audit work performed.
- Completes work papers appropriate to the type of assignment.
- Responsible for compiling draft audit reports and the Summary of Aggregated Deficiencies (SAD) for management review prior to audit closing/reporting meetings.
- Assist Audit Managers in the planning and execution of audit engagements; plan and execute audits, business process control reviews and compliance management engagements when required.
- Defines the specific objectives, theory and scope of audit work to be performed, including risk analysis and audit programming.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.