PhonePe Recruitment 2021. PhonePe recruiting MBA in Marketing for Regional Marketing Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education .PhonePay is an Indian digital payments and financial services company headquartered in Bangalore, India. PhonePay was founded in December 2015 by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari and Burjin Engineer. The PhonePay app, based on the Unified Payments interface, appeared in August 2016. Eligibility for the Regional Marketing Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: PhonePe
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Regional Marketing Manager
- Qualification: MBA in Marketing
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensuring Point of Sale (POS) visibility by supporting regional sales teams with collaterals and BTL deployments. Collaboration with external vendors such as BTL agencies (printing and creative adaptation) Direct interaction with top local accounts to ensure effective brand visibility Conceptualizing the marketing strategy for the Zone along with the central marketing team and successful implementation of the same to service both near term and the long- term business needs of PhonePe. Following the brand guidelines & regularly visit the merchants of his/her zone to monitor / implement the same. Working closely with the Central marketing team for ATL (Above the Line) Activities Participate in local B2B and B2C events for lead generation and enhancing brand visibility in focused clusters/cities/segments.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in PhonePe Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with PhonePe Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.