Microsoft Recruitment 2021. Microsoft recruiting MBA for Partner Development Manager/Account Executive/Account Technology Strategist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education .Microsoft Corporation, NASDAQ: MSFT is the largest company in the world. As of May 2004, the company has approximately 50,000 employees, covering all branches worldwide. Eligibility for the Partner Development Manager/Account Executive/Account Technology Strategist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Microsoft
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Partner Development Manager/Account Executive/Account Technology Strategist
- Qualification: MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Partner Development Manager (PDM) role in the One Commercial Partner (OCP) organization is key to Microsoft’s partner management strategy. The PDM is a business development role that aligns to a profile of partners (Services and/or ISV) and is accountable for driving the account development and management of a set portfolio of partners. The PDM provides business leadership as a strategic partner advisor. The goal of the PDM is to drive partner enablement and business growth based on their partners’ strengths and priorities. The PDM will work across the Microsoft organization to ensure business goals are aligned to partner offerings and partner success. He or she will guide partners through their transformation journey to build new cloud capabilities & solutions that generate growth and innovation. The PDM represents Microsoft to our partners, communicates our strategy, sells our vision and brings partners along in the digital transformation journey the successful Partner Development Manager will develop deep internal and external relationships to drive partner success. The PDM is a strong influencer and orchestrator to align Microsoft & partner resources for business impact. The importance of the role evidence Microsoft’s deep commitment to the partner ecosystem to build a mutually beneficial business relationship. The outcome will be to drive long-term revenue, cloud consumption and digital transformation through a set of practices and solutions leading to workload and/or industry-based co-sell
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Microsoft Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Microsoft Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.