Maersk Recruitment 2021. Maersk recruiting B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA for Process Expert / Sr. Process Expert – FinOps and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S, also known simply as Maersk, is a Danish integrated shipping company, active in ocean and inland freight transportation and associated services, such as supply chain management and port operation. Maersk has been the largest container shipping line and vessel operator in the world since 1996.Eligibility for the Process Expert / Sr. Process Expert – FinOps as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Maersk
- Location : Navi Mumbai
- Post Name: Process Expert / Sr. Process Expert – FinOps
- Qualification: B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA
- Experience:2 – 4 years of experience in Finance & Accounting \ Procurement.
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 29/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Last application date: 6/4/2021
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure timely and qualitative creation of Sales & Purchase orders.
- Ensure timely and qualitative Customer Invoicing.
- Ensure all Contract & Prices are in place & timely updated.
- Understand the business model of the correlation SO & PO, ensuring timely recognition of the Revenue & Cost.
- Identify & apply corrective actions on system interface & conduct necessary reconciliations.
- Maintain Volume trackers and adhere \ sustain established control mechanisms.
- Meet Adhoc customer requirements \ exceptions and ensure that the requirements are fulfilled with a sense of urgency.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and SLA’s are prepared and maintained for all processes handled in the GSC and necessary amendments are done.
- Take ownership in building & maintaining Visual management Systems as per Process Excellence standards.
- Take ownership, track and monitor and achieve KPI’s related to the process.
- Implement Kaizens, Cost Saving \ Value Addition Projects / Agile Missions identified.
- Ensure best practice is shared within teams in the GSC.
- Have monthly one to one discussions with supervisor on performance review and development.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.