Unilever Recruitment 2021. Unilever recruiting CA,MBA/PGDM for Assistant Manager-Process Controls and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Unilever PLC is a British multinational consumer goods company headquartered in London, England.. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager-Process Controls as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Unilever
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Assistant Manager-Process Controls
- Qualification: CA,MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Monthly publish of CHI control reports to the countries & market clusters assigned
- Analysis of reports to identify significant patterns, trends, outliers, anomalies and highlight as part of key insights
- Analysis of key control themes in the process and perform root cause of control deficiencies to drive awareness and identify structural solutions with guidance from Managers
- Liaise and manage 3rd party service providers (Capgemini, IBM, etc.) to ensure timely reporting
- Support Managers in running Control Health Meetings with Controllers
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Unilever Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Unilever Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.