BNY Mellon Recruitment 2021. BNY Mellon recruiting CFA/MBA for Sr Specialist,Product Management and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, commonly known as BNY Mellon, is an American investment banking services holding company headquartered in New York City. BNY Mellon was formed from the merger of The Bank of New York and the Mellon Financial Corporation in 2007..Eligibility for the SrSpecialist,Product Management as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BNY Mellon
- Location :Pune
- Post Name: SrSpecialist,Product Management
- Qualification: CFA/MBA
- Experience:7-10 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Independently manages the development, enhancement, and profitability of assigned products and performs both operational and marketing analysis to ensure profitability and subscription or penetration goals are met. Manages relationship with Operations, Technology, Risk, Compliance, Legal, etc. to ensure different requirements are met during the new product development, enhancement, delivery, strategy, and planning processes.
- Employs a client-focused, strategic approach to develop the business case for firm offerings in the marketplace through in-depth and complex analyses on client segments, competitive landscape and industry environment. Demonstrates in-depth and comprehensive knowledge of assigned products, the marketplace and client needs to drive product growth/development and maximize profitability.
- Creates product management roadmaps and establishes evaluation criteria and success metrics. Leads pricing, promotion, distribution strategies and competitive differentiators. Positions products for specific client segments, highlighting key benefits and competitive advantages. Engages with Sales & relationship Management in supporting business sales.
- Performs technical training, demonstration and develops user guides for clients while also preparing sales materials and training BNY Mellon professionals.
- Works with operations and systems managers during product implementation to ensure operating plan goals are met.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.