Jindal Steel and Power Recruiting for the position Internal Audit .This position requires CA/ICWA(CMA)/Graduate/Undergraduate with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 20th June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Internal Audit
|Company Name||Jindal Steel and Power|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Internal Audit|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Independently undertaking the field work of audit in various plants.
- Independently involved for design, implementation and monitoring the status of Risk Control Matrix (RCM) of processes covering Finance ,production, PPC, Quality management, Plant Maintenance, Stores area, Purchase & Payable areas.
- Analyze operational and management processes and system controls effectiveness and efficiency in view to improve them and propose value-added recommendations.
- Implement risk assessment strategies through analysis of various risks and suggest course of action to mitigate identified risks
- Identify control and process weaknesses, documentation of main control points and provide evidential support for report recommendations.
- Ensuring that statutory compliance and its adherence.
- Discuss the audit findings with auditees and obtain their responses along with timelines.
- Prepare various audit reports with findings and issues identified during the internal audit for further discussions with HoDs.
- Ensure final audit reports are issued with all recommendations agreed and accepted by the audited
Company Profile: JSPL is an industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining, power generation and infrastructure sectors. Part of the US $-18-billion OP Jindal Group this young, agile and responsive company is constantly expanding its capabilities to fuel its fairy tale journey that has seen it grow from nowhere to a US $-3.6-billion business conglomerate.