Infosys BPM Released Job Openings On 01/03/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Infosys BPM s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Infosys Vacancy Details:
Infosys BPM hiring Any graduates with 00-04 years experience for Customer service & Service desk process position.Complete Details for the Customer service & Service desk process as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:01/03/2023
- Mode of application :Walk in
- Time and Venue: 1st March – 3rd March , 9.30 AM – 1.00 PM
PUNE Venue: Hinjewadi Plot No. 1, Pune, Phase 1, Hinjewadi Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Building B1, ground floor, Hinjawadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411057
See Also : WFH & WFO : TCS Walk In Drive On 4th March 2023(SAT) For Any Graduate
Job Description/Skills Required
We are hiring for Customer service & Service desk process, please walk-in for interview on 1st To 3rd March 2023 at Pune
Note: Please carry copy of this email to the venue and make sure you register your application before attending the walk-in. Please use below link to apply and register your application. Please mention Candidate ID on top of the Resume ***
Title :: Service desk & Customer Service
Job Location: Pune or Bangalore
Education: Any Fulltime Graduate
Expereince : 1 to 4 years
- Graduation with 15year full time education is mandatory, candidate need to have degree completion certificate with complete mark sheets. No undergraduates.
- Excellent communication skills CEFR :: B1, C1, C2.
- Work experience on Service Desk with good knowledge on VPN, O365, remote support, active directory, troubleshooting printer issues, Bit locker, MS teams, BSOD, bitlocker, driver installation, Printer and wifi trouble shooting.
- Experience on Service now, Remedy, Control M or similar ticketing tool with knowledge of ticket priority, severity.
- Knowledge on Service requests and incidents and should be able to communicate difference between Service Requests and Incident.
- Knowledge of Incident Management lifecycle.
- Aware of current role SLA and Metrics handled.
- Talents should be based out of Bangalore or Pune.
- Work from Office is mandatory, No option of hybrid and WFH.
- 24*7 Shifts is mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills to attend/resolve client issues on calls/chat/mail.
- Communication scale – CEFR ::C1, C2
- Open to work in 24*7 Shifts, voice process, rotational weekly off, work from office environment and candidate should have completed double vaccination completed.
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues and to resolve customer issues
- Problem solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve customers issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
- Being proactive and show the utmost respect for customers time
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
About Company: Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), today announced that the company has received the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change its name to Infosys BPM Limited. The new name is effective immediately, and will be implemented across the company’s services
Click here for Official notification and Apply