PepsiCo Released Job Openings On 01/03/2023.PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PepsiCo s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PepsiCo Vacancy Details:
PepsiCo Recruiting B. Com,Any Graduates with 03+Years Experience for Pricing Operation Specialist Position.Complete Details for the Pricing Operation Specialist follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad – Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:01/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : Accenture Recruiting BCom/CA Inter/ICWA(Inter)/MBA/MCom Graduates
Job Description/Skills Required
Assistant Manager- Pricing Operation
This position will be part of the GBS organization supporting Frito Lay North America business retail customer team. The TPM analyst is critical to maintain promotions backend data both on internal systems and external systems. The analyst will be also responsible to process promotion invoices and sharing new item information with the retailer teams. The analyst will be working with the Lead analyst who will channel work on various work groups mentioned above or outside of it. The analyst role is business impacting and time bound; accuracy and timeliness of completion of tasks is critical for the PC teams success in turn the sales teams. The TPM analyst will be expected to work on transformation initiatives of their respective processes and bring in their learnings to streamling, automate and effectively lay down processes with the Lead analyst support.
- Associate TPM analysts work with the Lead analyst to pick up format / region responsibilities.
- Ensure delivering below work tasks adhering to SLAs and OLAs.
- Promo data ingestion in Pepsico internal systems and customer external portals for trade planning, demand planning.
- Contract management which is an agreement between retailer and Pepsico to be managed end to end for upcoming promotions.
- Update TPM events , Deal sheets and New item maintenance based on promotions discussion with retailers and price changes.
- Processing and reconciliations of Payments/Deduction invoices and monitor approvals from Stakeholders and its timeliness
- Communicate Risks and Opportunities to Sales team /Control/Finance.
- Validate Tactic pricing with Pricing Grids for any discrepancy in accruals and invoice
- Payments and funding tracking for vendors
- Manage expectations through verbal and written interactions with internal teams that includes sales, Finance and Control
- Ensure delivery of accurate and timely payment data in accordance with agreed service level agreements (SLA)
- Implement continued improvements and simplifications of processes, standardization of reporting and optimal use of technology (Automation)
Click here for Official notification and Apply