Sutherland Released Job Openings On 01/03/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Sutherland s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Sutherland Recruiting B.Com Graduate with 07-12+years experience for Accounts Manager position.Complete Details for the Accounts Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Permanent remote / WFH
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 01/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : WFH & WFO : TCS Walk In Drive On 4th March 2023(SAT) For Any Graduate
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support the monthly close process.
- Review and post approximately 50-75 journal entries related to customer service, coach recognition, and G&A. Review involves:
- Validating inputs in the supporting JE schedules, such as tying accrual amounts to budgets and/or estimates received from other departments
- Validating invoice releases in the supporting JE schedules by reviewing GL subledger reports, including reviewing expense period of service and GL account coding to scan for any potential reclasses
- Tying amounts and validating GL coding on the face of the JE
- Completing any other review steps outlined in procedures tabs or manager review tabs within the journal entry
- Review and sign-off on approximately 40-60 balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Perform and document review procedures for approximately 4 SOX 404 controls covering:
- Valuation and accounting for Warrants Liability
- Deferred Revenue
- Chart of accounts (FCCS) changes
- Prepare the equity rollforward, summary of future lease commitments, and fluctuation analysis workpapers to support quarterly SEC reporting and external audit.
About Company: Sutherland is an experience-led digital transformation company that can help your business achieve non-linear growth by delivering exceptionally engineered experiences for your (very human) customers and employees. We do this by combining human-centered design with the scale and accuracy of real-time analytics, AI, cognitive technology and automation.