Infosys BPM Walk In for the position Voice process .Walk In Details Given Below,Please Attend to Venue. This position requires Any Graduate with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates Review All Details and Required Documents. This vacancy available from 14th-23rd June 2022 .We are recommended to Attend Interview On time . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Voice process
|Company Name||Infosys BPM|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Voice process|
|No Vacancy||No Information|
Time and Venue 14th June -16th June , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM PUNE Venue: Pune City office Venue:: Plot No. 1, Pune, Phase 1, Hinjewadi Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Building B1, ground floor, Hinjawadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411057
Job Role or Description
- Basic knowledge in Service Desk/ Tech support process / Cloud Computing Process/Voice Support
- Excellent communication skills – C1 equivalent proficiency
- Displays excellent customer service skills and capabilities
- Response, diagnosis, resolution and tracking by phone, email, chat and social media of customer support queries.
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 90% of cases.
- Use existing knowledge base to provide a customer facing root cause assessment.
- Provide customer facing bug progress summary using available tools and platforms.
- Handle escalations raised by customers and partners.
- Handle consults from the lower tier to assist in case resolution
- Good presentation and client Interfacing skills
- Ability to identify process improvement ideas, mentor team members on implementing improvement ideas/Six sigma/lean projects
- Confidently communicates current performance and improvement ideas with client
Company Profile: Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), today announced that the company has received the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change its name to Infosys BPM Limited. The new name is effective immediately, and will be implemented across the company’s services.