Bank of Baroda Released Job Openings On 25-08-2021. Bank of Baroda is an Indian nationalized banking and financial services company. It is owned by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is the fourth largest nationalized bank in India, with 132 million customers, a total business of US $ 218 billion and 100 foreign offices worldwide..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Bank of Baroda s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Bank of Baroda Recruiting Degree (Graduation) Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Deputy Defence Banking Advisor Role Position.Complete Details for the Deputy Defence Banking Advisor Role as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bhopal, Jaipur
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE etc 5. Last Rank held in Service: Retired Officials who held the Rank of Brigadier in the Indian Army/Commodore in the Indian Navy / Air Commodore in the Indian Air Force 6. Compensation: Remuneration will be offered based on candidate’s experience/potential, last drawn salary and their suitability for the respective posts. 7. Nature of Engagement: Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years, with yearly performance review. The term of engagement may be extended at the option of the Bank. 8. Likely place of posting: Bhopal, Jaipur