Infosys Released Job Openings On 27/09/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Infosys s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Infosys Vacancy Details:
Infosys BPM hiring B.Com/M.Com/BBM/BBA Freshers for Non Tech Support – Voice / Blended position.
Important Details :
- Location : Mysore/Mysuru
- No of Vacancies: 15
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application:27/09/2023
- Mode of application :Walk in
- Time and Venue: 30 September – 1st October , 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Plot No. 347/A, 347/C, 348, 349, 373-375, Hebbal Electronic city, Hottagalli, Mysore 570027 Entry from Gate – 2, Interview hall is GEC-2 induction hall.
Job Description/Skills Required
Note: Please carry copy of this email to the venue and make sure you register your application before attending the walk-in. Please use below link to apply and register your application. Please mention Candidate ID on top of the Resume ***
JD 2B: Process Executive
- Should have good command and Fluency over English and Hindi + Any other regional language will be added advantage.
- Good knowledge and relevant experience on Direct taxation process and clauses. Problem solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve customers issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills to attend/resolve client issues on calls/chat/mail.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, interpretation, and active listening skills
- Ability to assimilate process knowledge quickly and efficiently.
- Effective probing & analysing skills and capable of doing a multi-tasking of voice & data entry.
- Should be comfortable working from office.
- Being proactive and show the utmost respect for customers time.
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value.
About Company: Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), today announced that the company has received the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change its name to Infosys Limited. The new name is effective immediately, and will be implemented across the company’s services