Adani Group Recruitment 2021. Adani Group recruiting B.Com/MBA for Deputy Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Adani Group is an Indian multinational corporation headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It was founded in 1988 by Gautam Adani as a commodity trading company, headquartered by Adani Enterprises Limited Eligibility for the Deputy Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Adani Group
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Deputy Manager
- Qualification: B.Com/MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- a) MIS & Inventory Management -Submitting Daily Despatch, Sold Unsold position, Vessel Line up, daily order booking for Zone. Co-ordination with port for daily updation of despatch in SAP. b) Maintain daily enquiry book. Close co-ordination with markeitng & planning team for availability and allotment of cargo with cost monitoring for Zone. Maintaining within & cross zone order book. c) Business accounting i.e. Inventory Management , Physical & Books managements. d) Co-ordination with Overseas, Ops Team & Commerical Team – Contract Execution, L/C establishment e) Market Intellegience – Upcoming vessel of Competitor, Tracking on their inventory & pricing. f) Trader-wise sales performace monitoring – budget vs actual g) Monitoring vessel wise excess / short cargo. Closure of vessel wise book and physical stock
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Adani Group Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Adani Group Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.