Cognizant Released Job Openings On 27/09/2023.Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. .
Cognizant Vacancy Details:
Cognizant Recruiting Any graduate with 00-05 years experience for Process Executive- Voice & Senior Process Executive- Voice position.Any graduate (2020 to 2023 passed out) All education certificates and provisional certificates are mandatory.For 2023 batch (all original semester marksheets are required, but provisional certificate is not mandatory for 2023 batch alone)Candidates having backlogs/ Under graduates (who have completed Only 10th/12th) are not eligible for the drive.candidates with 1 yr of experience in international voice is required.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/ Secunderabad,Telangana
- No of Vacancies:60
- Opening date for online Application: 27/09/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- Time and Venue: 28 September – 29 September , 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Cognizant India Private Limited Plot 25/26/27, ISB Road, Financial District, Nanakram Guda, Financial District, Nanakram Guda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032Contact – Koojitha/Bhavana
Related Jobs: Infosys BPM Freshers & Experienced Walk In Interview On 30th September 2023 For B.Com/M.Com/BBM/BBA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Should be able to communicate in English as this job profile involves interaction with customers from North American / Canadian / UK / Australia and New Zealand markets
- Analyse and process transactions accurately & on time.
- Document all transactions completed in a day.
- Make significant contribution towards collecting metrics on processes
- Maintain positive and cooperative working relationships with all.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve common goals.
- Communicate with internal and external customers to resolve issues, questions and concerns swiftly.
Eligibility criteria– Minimum 1 year of experience/knowledge into trouble shooting and MS-office, good Analytical and logical skills are mandatory, any graduate can apply, all employment and education certificates are mandatory.