Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad(IIMA) Released Job Openings On 17/01/2023.IIMA has been consistently ranked as the premier management school in the country by several national agencies. IIMA programmes are also ranked highly in several international rankings. In 2008, IIMA became the first management school in the country to be awarded EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) accreditation by the EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development)..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad(IIMA) Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad(IIMA) Recruiting CA with 05-10+years experience for Manager – Compliance position.Complete Details for the Manager – Compliance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY via https://iima.ac.in/the-institute/administration/working-with-us and selecting the respective position latest by February 1, 2023.
Job Description/Skills Required
- The main job profile shall be: • Compliance with laid down regulations, GFR and Institutes norms • Vetting of agreements and MOUs with donors and collaborators, and facilitating its execution. • Any other related function. The detailed job specifications are as under: • Oversee Institutes management activities, and enforce principles of integrity and compliance. • Provide opinion on matters referred, especially about their viability and acceptability keeping in view the precedents, norms and applicable rules, seeking to optimize Institutes interest. • Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract/ agreement/ MOU text and attachments. • Provide/ seek appropriate legal inputs in matters pertaining to Institutes commitments and collaborations. • Liaison with Endowment Foundation office. • Facilitating execution of agreements. • Act as a repository of nomination contracts. • Any other co-aligned matter as may be assigned from time to time. Qualification & Experience: • The candidate must be a professional Chartered Accountant (CA). Besides, a degree in law is preferred. • The candidate should have at least 5 years of post-qualification professional experience in the field of Compliance/ Contracts/ legal department. • Experience in Autonomous bodies or large academic institution or PSUs is desirable.