Infosys Released Job Openings On 17/01/2023.Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. Over 300,000 of our people work to amplify human potential and create the next opportunity for people, businesses and communities. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer clients, in more than 50 countries, as they navigate their digital transformation powered by the cloud..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Infosys Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Infosys Recruiting CA,MBA/PGDM with 07-11+years experience for SAP GROUP REPORTING CONSULTANT position.Complete Details for the SAP GROUP REPORTING CONSULTANT as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsibilities A day in the life of an Infoscion • As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to get to the heart of customer issues, diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions and facilitate deployment resulting in client delight. • You will develop a proposal by owning parts of the proposal document and by giving inputs in solution design based on areas of expertise. • You will plan the activities of configuration, configure the product as per the design, conduct conference room pilots and will assist in resolving any queries related to requirements and solution design. • You will conduct solution/product demonstrations, POC/Proof of Technology workshops and prepare effort estimates which suit the customer budgetary requirements and are in line with organization’s financial guidelines. • Actively lead small projects and contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with an objective of providing high quality value adding solutions to customers. If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you! Additional Responsibilities: • Ability to develop value-creating strategies and models that enable clients to innovate, drive growth and increase their business profitability • Good knowledge on software configuration management systems • Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends • Logical thinking and problem solving skills along with an ability to collaborate • Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available • Ability to assess the current processes, identify improvement areas and suggest the technology solutions • One or two industry domain knowledge • Client Interfacing skills • Project and Team management