India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO), Recruitment 2021.India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO), recruiting CA, ICWA for Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO), headquartered at Pragati Maidan, is the nodal agency of the Government of India under aegis of Ministry of Commerce and Industry (India) for promoting country’s external trade. ITPO is a Mini-Ratna Category-1 Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) with 100 percent shareholding of Government of India. .Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager, Operational Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO),
- Location :New Delhi
- Post Name: Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer
- Qualification: CA, ICWA
- Experience:15 years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Rs. 1,00,000 – Rs. 2,60,000/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 16/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :15/02/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
Post Name: Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer
2. No of Post: 01
3. ITPO had taken a major initiative for ongoing work of revamping of Pragati Maidan into a word class International Exhibition-cum-Convention Centre.
4. India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) is a Public Sector Undertaking under the administrative control of the Department of Commerce. IT PO invites applications for filling up of one post of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer (FA&CAO) on deputation basis.
5. Applications are invited for one post of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer (FA&CAO) in the pay-scale of 1,00,000 – 2,60,000 (IDA) initially for a period of three years on deputation basis. However, IT PO does not provide residential accommodation to the incumbent. Perks & allowances as applicable to IDA scales will not be applicable to incumbents whose parent cadre scale is CDA scale. The post is at the level of Director in the Government of India.
How to Apply :
The last date for inviting of applications for the post of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer (FA&CAO) on deputation basis in IT PO has further been further extended upto 15th February 2021. Other terms and conditions will remain unchanged.